Most of the issues with DreamZZT DS have been resolved:
* Background tiles render across the whole screen
* Status messages display at the bottom of the screen, and will scroll if too long
* Improved board transitions
* Title screen starts centered, you can scroll around it by holding R and using the d pad
* Files on your card can be browsed, however saving will default to (game name).sav
* NDS file now has a proper ROM header with icon. M3 users must press Start instead of A to launch the ROM now.
* Main menu is cleaned up so it doesn’t wrap, and Editor / Quit have been hidden