Brain Lateralization Test Results
|Right Brain (40%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (56%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
I’ve put together a new build of DreamZZT if you want to play around with the SuperZZT support.
Known issues with this build:
- Rapid firing is broken, tap the fire button instead of holding it
- DS will freeze upon touching the door for level 2 of Monster Zoo
- SuperZZT games cannot be edited or saved
- R-trigger scrolling on DS is temporarily disabled
- SuperZZT-specific enemies are not yet implemented
- As this is a beta release, DreamZZT Online will connect to my internal server, not the public server.
- Patterns are not visible in the editor
- SuperZZT support
- Slime and Ricochet objects
- Optimized the board updating, the order should be closer to ZZT’s now
For a full list of changes for this and future 3.1.x releases, see milestone 3.2.0.
Yet another DreamZZT DS update! DreamZZT DS 0.3 adds sound support and centers the top screen.
Sound streaming code borrowed from libSDL DS.
Most of the issues with DreamZZT DS have been resolved:
* Background tiles render across the whole screen
* Status messages display at the bottom of the screen, and will scroll if too long
* Improved board transitions
* Title screen starts centered, you can scroll around it by holding R and using the d pad
* Files on your card can be browsed, however saving will default to (game name).sav
* NDS file now has a proper ROM header with icon. M3 users must press Start instead of A to launch the ROM now.
* Main menu is cleaned up so it doesn’t wrap, and Editor / Quit have been hidden