I’ve put together a new build of DreamZZT if you want to play around with the SuperZZT support.
Known issues with this build:
- Rapid firing is broken, tap the fire button instead of holding it
- DS will freeze upon touching the door for level 2 of Monster Zoo
- SuperZZT games cannot be edited or saved
- R-trigger scrolling on DS is temporarily disabled
- SuperZZT-specific enemies are not yet implemented
- As this is a beta release, DreamZZT Online will connect to my internal server, not the public server.
- Patterns are not visible in the editor
- SuperZZT support
- Slime and Ricochet objects
- Optimized the board updating, the order should be closer to ZZT’s now
For a full list of changes for this and future 3.1.x releases, see milestone 3.2.0.