Looks like the code I wrote for www.c99.org that used the LJ API to pull the list of tags / dates for the calendar was polling the LJ server too frequently and I got myself blocked as a bot. I opened a support request after fixing the bug, so hopefully I’ll get unblocked soon.

In the meantime, I wrote a custom S2 layer based on Quite Lickable so my LiveJournal template looks identical to the www.c99.org template, and I’ve redirected the front page of www.c99.org to my LiveJournal. The only issue is that LJ doesn’t seem to allow JavaScript in their templates, so the drop-down menu for “Games” doesn’t work.