Userpics and moods are back on the blog page, and I corrected a bug that was displaying the times in the wrong timezone. Now posts made at 10AM don’t show up as being posted at 3AM! 🙂
Rolled out another update to c99.org, this time improving the Blog page. I’ve added a sidebar with a calendar and list of tags, which are pulled using the Livejournal XML-RPC interface. I also grouped the entries by date and removed the userpic.
Also, I noticed LiveJournal has a new style called Quite Lickable that almost matches c99.org’s layout, so I switched my LJ style to that.
So a lot of the web services I use online offer RSS feeds of various bits of information. I decided to slap all of these together into one gigantic ‘About Me’ page: About Me. It combines the old Contact and Links pages plus NetFlix, Last.Fm, del.icio.us, and a myspace-esque ‘interests’ section into one gigantic profile. There are probably more things I can add to it, like a short bio or something, but I think it’s busy enough as it is for now.
So I want to know…
2. Single or Taken:
3. Favorite Movie:
4. Favorite Song:
5. Favorite Band/Rapper/Artist:
6. Dirty or Clean:
7. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
HERE COMES THE FUN … … …
1. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal?
2. What’s your philosophy on life?
3. Would you have my back in a fight?
4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
5. What is your favorite memory of us?
6. Would you give me a kidney?
7. Tell me one odd/intresting fact about you:
8. Would you take care of me when I’m sick?
9. Can we get together and make a cake?
10. Have you heard any rumors of me lately?
11. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me?
12. Do you think I’m a good person?
13. Would you drive across country with me?
14. Do you think I’m attractive?
15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
16. What do you wear to sleep?
17. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
18. Would you go on a date with me if I asked you?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
The update to www.c99.org is now live. The whole site should be valid XHTML 1.0 strict except for the blog, ’cause I’m lazy and still write LJ my posts in HTML 4.01 transitional. Maybe if I get really bored one day I’ll go back and fix the img tags in my 10 most recent public entries.
Last month I took a random survey that offered $2.. I was bored so I figured why not. I forgot about it for a while, until I got this in the mail:
They actually sent me a two dollar bill! I was expecting a check or paypal or something, but a two dollar bill is much more exciting, especially to get one from a random envelope in the mail! 🙂
I’m working on a slight update to the www.c99.org layout, but I can’t decide whether to put the navigations links above or below the header. Click the links below to preview the two layouts and cast your votes to help me decide 🙂